District 91 parents and guardians use PushCoin to fund breakfast and lunch accounts. To sign up for a PushCoin account or to view the instructional video go to PushCoin Signup. To learn more about Meal Plans go to Food Services.
Have a question about PushCoin or your PushCoin account. Go to PushCoin FAQ.
What is PushCoin?
- Online meal ordering and payment system
- School online sales
- Fee collection
Why D91 Uses PushCoin
- PushCoin is available to all families and provides an online option for ordering breakfast and lunch (including free or reduced price)
- Makes payments easy, fast and safe
- Parents are able to sign up for low-balance alerts and access PushCoin from mobile devices
Sign Up for a PushCoin Account
- Sign up for PushCoin as a parent or guardian by visiting PushCoin Sign Up
- Click I don't have an account or use the accelerated sign up using Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or Microsoft
Adding a Student
- Click Add Student
- Enter the student's unique PushCoin registration code
- Click Continue
- Information about the student, along with a photo, should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click I Confirm.
- If a household has more than one student in the district, please repeat the above steps.
Adding a Funding Source
- Electronic check (eCheck)
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) - parents and guardians using a credit card will be notified of the total cost before submitting their transaction and have the opportunity to cancel and select another funding source. There is no fee at this time to use a credit card.
Adding Money to Your Account
- Click on Students
- Click on Add Money in the student box (PushCoin requires a minimum funding amount of $35)
- Enter the card CVV (the 3 or 4 digit security code on the back of your card)
- Enter funds in the box next to Add Funds to Wallet
- Click Submit