2021 Illinois Parent Survey
The 2021 5Essentials Parent Survey is open now through April 2, 2021. As in the past, this information will be used by District 91 to have a better understanding of how we may better serve our students and families. Things you should know about the Illinois Parent Survey:
- The Illinois Parent Survey is to be completed by parents, guardians or other caregivers with a child in grades preKindergarten through 8th grade.
- The Illinois Parent Survey is available in English and Spanish and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- If parents have more than one (1) child that attends the same school, they may elect to participate multiple times.
- For parents with children enrolled in multiple schools, we recommend participating in the survey for each school.
- Only one parent per household may participate in the survey.
A link to the 2021 Illinois Parent Survey is: 2021 Illinois Parent Survey.