Welcome to Betsy Ross Primary School!
At Betsy Ross School, we believe the path to excellence in learning begins by ensuring all of our children and parents feel accepted for who they are and for what they contribute to our school community.
It is essential for our children and parents to know their ideas, thoughts, backgrounds and talents are instrumental in building a strong environment for both learning and understanding. Most importanly, as part of our school family, we want our children and parents to feel cared for and supported by everyone at our school.
A Great Place to Learn!
- Our teachers are trained in and practice the most up-to-date approaches to instruction and learning in all subject areas.
- Small class sizes and a caring environment allow teachers to focus on the social, emotional and academic needs of each child.
- Rooftop garden and private sensory garden provide outstanding opportunities to learn in a safe outdoor environment.
- Over 80% of the teaching staff has earned a Master's Degree or higher.
- Average class size is 15 students with a teacher/student ratio of 9:1.
- Every child is provided with school supplies and their own electronic learning device (tablet or Chromebook) at no cost to families.
- All classrooms are fully air conditioned and equipped with the latest smart board technology.
To learn more about Betsy Ross Primary School go to: Betsy Ross School.
To view the Betsy Ross School report card go to: Betsy Ross School Report Card 2018-19