Welcome to Field-Stevenson Intermediate School!
At Field-Stevenson Intermediate School, we believe that each student has the ability to reach their full human potential. We strive to build strong relationships with our students and their families and create a safe space to enable sudents to learn at high levels. We are focused on creating resilient learners with a strong focus on practicing kindness, acceptance and inclusion.
We have cultivated a learning environment where every student feels seen and heard. We have a diverse learning community and believe that is our biggest strength! We value every student as an individual and encourage each of them to show up every day as their true authentic selves. We believe that providing equitable educational practices is one of the most important and effective social investments we can make.
A Fin-tastic Place to Learn!
- Teachers and staff are provided with up-to-date educational professional development, resources and support.
- We engage in Culturally Responsive Teaching (CRT) practices and recognize the importance of including students' cultural references in all aspects of their educational experience.
- Support for every student by employing equitable educational practices.
- Trauma Sensitive Classroom Practices (TSCP), focusing on students' social-emotional health and development.
- Over 85% of the teaching staff has earned a Master's Degree or higher.
- Average class size is 20 students.
- Diverse student and staff population.
- Every student receives school supplies and their own electronic learning device (tablet or Chromebook) at no cost to our families.
- All classrooms are fully air conditioned and equipped with the latest smart board and educational technology.
Extracurricular Activities: Somethng for Everyone!
- Art Club
- Challenge Program
- Chess Club
- Garden Club
- Girls on the Run
- Intramural Sports
- Math Club
- National Elementary Honor Society (NEHS)
- Science Club
- Student Leadership Team
To learn more about Field-Stevenson Intermediate School go to:Field-Stevenson Intermediate School
To view the Field-Stevenson School Report Card go to: Field-Stevenson School Report Card 2018-19