Welcome to Garfield Primary School!
At Garfield School, we offer a warm, caring and nurturing environment that lends itself to providing all students the educational program required to allow them to become contributing members of the community today and in the future. Our expectations are high, yet reasonable for each individual child.
We strongly believe in the connection between home, community and school. By working together, we encourage and assist children in reaching their full potential. We realize the importance of parent support and their active participation in their child's education is essential for their school success.
At Garfield School, we believe that...
- The pillars of good character, trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship are important and must be taught and modeled;
- All students, with support, need to accept responsibility for their own achievements;
- All students can learn and succeed in different ways and through a variety of learning opportunities;
- All students need to feel cared for and safe;
- All students have a desire and a right to learn;
- All students have the intrinsic potential for good;
- All students need positive feedback.
- Personalized Attention - teachers give our students the individual attention they need and take an active interest in their success.
- Innovative Instruction - inquiry and project-based learning strategies combined with the wise use of technology in the classroom.
- Small Class Size - with an average class size of 15, Garfield teachers can promote an exceptional educational experience every single day.
- Cutting-Edge Technology - personal and classroom technology that improves learning outcomes.
To learn more about Garfield Primary School go to: Garfield Primary School
To view the Garfield School Report Card go to: Garfield Primary School Report Card 2018-19