New-to-District Students Online Registration
Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be available starting Monday, August 3, 2020 at 8:00 am through Friday, August 14, 2020. In response to COVID-19 and our ongoing efforts to reduce unnecessary personal contact, all student registration will be completed online using the Illuminate Home Connection (IHC) parent portal.
Please visit the Required Documentation page (at the left) before attempting online registration. You must know which school your child will be attending and will need to upload all documents listed on the Required Documentation page.
For all New-to-District families, please click on this link to initiate pre-registration:forestparkschools.illuminatehc.com/preregister.
- Fill in all Primary contact information and then click on “Add New Student” for each student you wish to register.
- Once the form has been completed, click on “Submit" and an email will be sent to you with your access code.
- Click on “Click to Register” in your email and you will be brought back to the login page.
- Enter all information exactly as you did before, enter access code from email and create a password.
- Once logged in, you should see the screen above with all of your childrens' names in the top left-hand corner.
- A separate pre-registration form will need to be submitted for each child.
- Click on the Complete the pre-registration form green button to begin.
Preregistration Form Steps
- Page 1: Welcome
- Page 2: Double check your student’s name and add a middle name if they have one, and enter where they were born (State or Country if outside the US)
- Page 3: Click on “Edit” to view all primary contact information and add any missing data:
- If you would like to add another primary contact, click on “Add Household Contact”
- Click on “Add Other/Emergency Contacts” to add an emergency contact
- Please include a minimum of 2 reliable emergency contacts
- Click “Save and Continue” to move on to the next page
- Page 4: Parent Handbook, Photo Release and Community information (click on links to view)
- Page 5: Medical information:
- Please include as much information as possible
- You may also upload a medical authorization form on this page
- Page 6: Residency --Upload document from Category A (see Required Documentation for a list)
- Page 7: Residency --Upload documents from Category B
- Page 8: Residency--This page is only required if you cannot provide required documents
- Page 9: District 91 Affidavit Form
- Page 10: Home Language Survey (required by the state)
- Page 11: Birth Certificate and Current Illinois Physical uploads
- Page 12: Student meal service information about pick-up location and Free/Reduced Lunch Application information
- Page 13: End page.
- If you have any additional questions, comments or upload issues please type your remarks in the comment section. (ie. transcript or IEP information, challenges uploading documents, questions for the principal or secretary….)
Once submitted, the documents and information will be reviewed and verified by the school office. You will receive a confirmation email from Illuminate Home Connection within a week and a communication from the district before the first day of school. REMEMBER, YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL OR EMAIL THE SCHOOL SECRETARIES IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. ALL SCHOOL OFFICES ARE CLOSED UNTIL AUGUST 3, 2020.