All returning students must have verification of residency. All new students registering in District 91 must have the following documents plus verification of residency:
- Official birth certificates for each student (hospital certificates are not acceptable)
- Official transfer from the previous school (if applicable):
- Transfer Records for incoming new students should be emailed to the secretary, or type a note in the comments section of the Pre-registration Form to make an appointment to drop-off at the school
- IEPs for incoming new students should be emailed to Kateia Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or type a note in the comments section of the Pre-Registration Form to make an appointment to drop-off at the school
- Current Illinois physical
Verification of Residency
All parents/guardians must provide current documents as proof of residency each year. Documents are required to clearly indicate the names and addresses provided for registration/re-registration of all students. Parents/Guardians must provide documents as outlined below:
Category A - One (1) current document
- Current Real Estate Tax Bill
- Current signed lease
- Mortgage document or payment book
- Residency Attestation
- Military housing letter
- Section 8 letter
Category B - Two(2) current documents
- Utility bills (electric, gas, cable or water)
- Medicaid card
- Driver's license/ State ID
- IL EBT Link Card Statement
- Credit card statement
- Paycheck stub
- Bank statement
- Vehicle Registration
- Village sticker receipt
Designated Attendance Centers
- All preschool students (ages 3-5) attend Garfield School; contact Mrs. Rice at Garfield School 366-6945 to register/ re-register.
- If you live south of I-290: grades SK-2 attend Betsy Ross School; grades 3-5 attend Field-Stevenson School.
- If you live north of I-290: grades preschool-2 attend Garfield School; grades 3-5 attend Grant-White School.
- All students in grades 6-8 attend Forest Park Middle School.
Forest Park School District 91 Board of Education
PARENTS/LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED THAT THE PROOF OF RESIDENCY INFORMATION REQUESTED WILL BE USED BY SCHOOL OFFICIALS TO HELP ESTABLISH THE ELIGIBILITY OF EACH CHILD FOR ADMISSION TO SCHOOL. FALSIFICATION OF INFORMATION MAY RESULT IN YOUR CHILD BEING EXCLUDED FROM SCHOOL AND MAY EXPOSE YOU TO MONETARY LIABILITY UNDER ILLINOIS LAW FOR PAYMENT OF TUITION. ENROLLING CHILDREN IN A SCHOOL DISTRICT THAT ARE NOT CONSIDERED LEGAL RESIDENTS IS A CLASS C MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL OFFENSE PUNISHABLE BY A $500 FINE OR UP TO 30 DAYS INCARCERATION.