• Online Registration Forms

    Residency Attestation Form

    If you and your child reside with another family or family members, the owner/lessor of that residence must complete the Residency Attestation form.  In addition, the owner/lessor of that residence must provide a copy of their mortgage statement, tax bill or lease.  Both you and the owner/lessor must also provide two additional forms or current residency show the address.  Please see the Verficiation of Residency information for acceptable proofs of residency.

    Student Physical Form

    A current physical is required for all New-to-District students, Kindergarten students and 6th grade students.  Please download the Student Physical form and have your child's physician complete it in order to have it ready to: a) upload during online registration; b) email to the school secretary or; c) drop off at your child's school before October 15, 2020.  Please note students will NOT be able to attend school after October 15, 2020 until ALL required information is received.

    Medical Authorization Form

    If your child requires medication to be administered at school, you must download the Medical Authorization form and have your child's physician fill it out.  You may then upload it to the online registration form, email it to the building secretary or drop it off at the school office before any medication can be administered.

    Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form

    Free or reduced breakfast and lunch are provided for those families that may qualify for the National School Lunch Program guidelines.  Families qualifying for free or reduced meals should fill out this form and return it to Rosemary Moroni via email at rmoroni@fpsd91.org , or drop it offi at any school during office hours or lunch pickup times.  

    Student Records Authorization Form

    If your child is transferring into Forest Park we will need his/her student records emailed to the appropriate school secretary.  If you did not have the records forwarded, please download this form, fill it out and email it to the appropriate school secretary.