Online Registration FAQ
What do I need to complete the online registration process?
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with Internet access
- An invite from Infinite Campus Parent Portal for returning families, or the link from our website for new families beginning August 3rd.
- Required Residency Verification Documents, current student physical (new students), birth certificate (new students only)
What if I do not have the above items or need assistance registering online?
- If you have a device, but need Wi-Fi access, you may visit a public location with free Wi-Fi, or park outside one of our schools to access our Wi-Fi.
- Contact your school secretary for more suggestions and assistance
What information is needed to complete the online registration process?
- To save time and prevent any mistakes during your online registration, please make sure you have all of your required information and documents on hand before you begin the process. Examples include: Student specific information such as medical information and phone numbers for emergency contacts.
How do I get an access code for the Infinite Campus Portal?
- All returning students will receive their code in an email with online registration instructions.
- All new to district families should read all the information on this website regarding online registration after July 25, 2021.
What if I have more than one child in the District?
- All students in one household may be registered on one form.
What if I make a mistake?
- Email the helpdesk at email@example.com
If none of my child’s information changed, do I still need to do the online registration process?
- Yes. Yearly registration is required for all students. This year, ALL registration will be completed online.
I’m having trouble using the online registration system. Who should I contact for help?
- For all issues you should contact your child’s school secretary or email the helpdesk. (See contact information below).