Online Registration FAQ
What do I need to complete the online registration process?
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with Internet access
- An Illuminate Home Connection access code
- Required Residency Verification Documents, current student physical (new students), birth certificate (new students only)
What if I do not have the above items or need assistance registering online?
- For returning students, you can use their chromebook.
- If you have a device, but need Wi-Fi access, you may visit a public location with free Wi-Fi, or park outside one of our schools to access our Wi-Fi.
- Contact your school secretary for more suggestions and assistance
What information is needed to complete the online registration process?
- To save time and prevent any mistakes during your online registration, please make sure you have all of your required information and documents on hand before you begin the process. Examples include: Student specific information such as medical information and phone numbers for emergency contacts.
How do I get an access code for Illuminate Home Connection?
- All returning students will receive their code in the mail with online registration instructions.
- All new to district families should read all the information on this website regarding online registration and then visit forestparkschools.illuminatehc.com/preregister. An access code will be emailed to you.
What if I have more than one child in the District?
- Each child will have to be registered through the online process. After completing registration for one child, a parent can simply click on their other student in the upper left hand corner and start the process again.
- For returning families needing to add a new sibling, scroll down on the left side panel and look for “Pre-Registration” and then “Add Pre-Registration”.
What if I make a mistake?
- If you would like to make a change during the online registration process, click on the page number at the bottom and return to that page.
- If you need to make changes after you submit the application, please call or email the secretary at your child’s school immediately.
If none of my child’s information changed, do I still need to do the online registration process?
- Yes. Yearly registration is required for all students. This year, ALL registration will be completed online.
I’m having trouble using the online registration system. Who should I contact for help?
- For all issues you should contact your child’s school secretary. (See contact information below).
I have completed the online registration process. What is next?
- Once all information has been entered for the student, click “Submit”. A preview page is available at the bottom of the page to review information entered for each page.
- Once submitted, the documents and information will be reviewed and verified by the school office. You will receive a confirmation email from Illuminate Home Connection with a week and a communication from the district before the first day of school.