About District 91
Forest Park Public School District 91 is a diverse, urban fringe district of less than 800 students. Our students are educated in two primary schools (grades K – 2), two intermediate schools (grades 3-5) and one middle school (grades 6-8). There is also a separate Forest Park Preschool at the Garfield Primary School.
- Personalized Attention - teachers give our students the individual attention they need and take an active interest in their success;
- Innovative Instruction - inquiry and project-based learning strategies combined with wise use of technology in the classrooms;
- Small Class Size - with an average class size of 20, District 91 teachers can promote an exceptional educational experience every single day;
- Small School District - we know every student; we know their parents, too;
- Technology - cutting edge personal and classroom technology enables students to capture, connect, and reflect; every child has their own Chrome book);
- More Information - for more information about District 91 please refer to the Illinois School Report Card. The Illinois Report Card for each school is located on each school’s link.
Village of Forest Park
Locate approximately 10 miles west from Chicago's downtown loop area, Forest Park, Illinois, a diverse community of approximately 15,000 residents, combines the unlimited resources of a flourishing urban setting with small town, neighborhood charm, making it an exceptional place in which to live, work and do business.
- Thriving downtown commerce area with trendy shops, excellent restaurants, and popular night-life;
- Madison Street corridor boasts some of the most popular and highly-rated dining and entertainment establishments in the Chicago metropolitan area;
- Park District of Forest Park features the Roos Recreational Center and operates a wonderful community pool in the village’s largest park;
- Community Center provides several services to residents of Forest Park including day care and support for families in need;
- West Cook YMCA provides many activities and services for residents in Forest Park including after-school programs.