2019 - 2020 ILLINOIS PARENT SURVEY
We strongly encourage every family to participate in the 2019 - 2020 Illinois Parent Survey. You may complete the Survey between now and February 14, 2020.
The Survey is completely anonymous and can be completed on a computer, tablet, Chromebook or smartphone. Here's what you need to know:
- The Survey is to be completed by parents, guardians, or other caregivers with a child in grades pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- The Survey is available in English and Spanish and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- If parents have more than one (1) child who attends the same school, they may elect to participate multiple times.
- For parents with children enrolled in multiple schools, we recommend they participate in the Survey for each school.
- One parent per household may participate in the Survey.
Click on the link to get started: 2019 - 2020 Illinois Parent Survey
The next meeting of the D91 Board of Education is Thursday, February 13, 2020.