Residency Verification

You must provide documentation showing you live at the address on your application All documents must be current and show your name and address. You should black out any account numbers and social security numbers on the documents.

You must provide one document from Category A and two documents from Category B.

Category A (choose one):

  • Real estate tax bill

  • Signed lease

  • Mortgage document or payment book

  • Military housing letter

  • Section 8 letter

  • Residency Attestation letter (For Parents/Guardians who do not currently own a home or have a lease in their name)

Category B (choose two):

  • Drivers license or state ID 

  • Vehicle registration

  • Gas bill 

  • Electric bill

  • Bank statement

  • Medicaid card

  • Credit card statement

Personal Documents

All New-to District students must provide a birth certificate.

A current Illinois School physical is required for all New-to District students and all returning kindergarten and 6th grade students.

If the school health office does not receive proof of the physical or a signed copy of the Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption to Required Immunizations and/or Examinations form by October 15, 2021 your student will not be allowed to attend school.

Illinois also requires proof of an eye examination the first year the child is enrolled in school; as well as proof of a dental examination before attending kindergarten, second and sixth grades.