If you live in Forest Park and your child is between 3 and 5 years of age, they may attend the preschool program in Forest Park School District 91.
When: Forest Park Preschool is a 5-day program during the regular school year. There is a morning session (8:15 - 11:00 am) or an afternoon session (12:00 - 2:45 pm).
Where: All Forest Park Preschool students attend class at Garfield School (543 Hannah Avenue)
Cost: $100 per year paid at the time of registration.
How to Enroll
- Starting on March 30th, call Garfield School at 708-366-6945 to schedule a screening appointment.
- Screening appointments are typically an hour and will be held on April 22nd and May 6th.
- The student and a parent/guardian must be present at the appointment.
- Your child will spend time with the Forest Park Preschool staff while you complete the registration process.
- A birth certificate for the child and proof of residency is required.
- Bring cash or a check to pay the $100 materials fee.
- In June, you will be informed of your child's session (AM/PM) and a welcome packet will be sent to you. (Preference of AM or PM is taken into account, but is not always able to be accommodated.)
- Your child will need a physical with documentation from your doctor by no later than October